2016-2017 Season Review: In Numbers

Final League Position and Points
12th place with 61 points

Home League Record
9 wins, 3 draws, 9 defeats

Away League Record
9 wins, 4 draws, 8 defeats

Goals Scored (in all competitions)
109 in total; 52 at home and 57 away

Goals Conceded (in all competitions)
101 in total; 51 at home and 50 away

Goals Scored Half-by-Half
48 in the first half, 61 in the second

Top Scorer
Rhys Webb with 26 goals in all competitions

Biggest Win
6-0 v Atherton LR at home, Hallmark Security League First Division; the second time in as many seasons that Atherton LR have provided us with this stat!

Heaviest Defeat
1-6 v Charnock Richard (away), Hallmark Security League First Division

Most Consecutive Wins
5 - that run at the end of the season

Most Consecutive Games Unbeaten
6 - again, that run at the end of the season from the 1-1 draw at AFC Blackpool to the final-day 3-0 win at Silsden

Most Consecutive Games Without a Win
7 - from the FA Cup loss at Trafford to the 1-4 home defeat to Widnes

League Doubles
6 - Stockport Town, Ashton Town, Atherton LR, Holker Old Boys, Daisy Hill, Silsden

Percentage of League Points Gained by Venue
49% at home and the remaining 51% away

League Points Gained as a Percentage of Total Points Possible
48% - a bit of a dip from last season's 55%

Impact of Cheadle Scoring or Conceding First
We highlighted this last season as a telling trait of ours and do so again because the stats are very telling! Simply put, if we score first then the likelihood of us getting something from the match is increased. See for yourself....

What Happened When We SCORED First?

...and What Happened When We CONCEDED First?